What is Hypopressives?
Hypopressives is an innovative technique of mind-body connection that focus on healing the core and pelvic floor from inside-out. Hypopressives transforms the way your body and posture feels, especially your abdominal area and pelvic floor.
Benefits of Hypopressives
- Reduces waistline and flatten a bulged belly.
- Improves posture awareness, strength, and flexibility.
- No equipment needed, just a yoga mat.
- Low impact exercise (lessens the chance of injury).
- Can be adjusted to patients needs according to their functional level.
- Prevent back pain and relieve muscle tension.
- Prevent urinary incontinence and organ prolapse.
- Restores core and pelvic floor after childbirth.
Conditions treated with Hypopressives
- Abdominal post-surgical pain.
- Back pain.
- Stress urinary incontinence.
- Abdominal Separation.
- Bulged belly after childbirth.
- Poor posture.
How do I sign up for a Hypopressive session?
Contact our Chaux Physical Therapy office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Alexandra Chaux, DPT and discover the healing path in which Hypopressives can benefit you!